galvanized gabion boxes is an ecological grid structure. The gabion net is made of low-carbon steel wire with high corrosion resistance, high strength and ductility or the above-mentioned steel wire covered with PVC is machine-woven, and the gabion cage is a gabion cage made of gabion net. The diameter of the edge line of the gabion net is generally larger than the diameter of the net line. The twisted part of the pair is generally twisted to ensure that the metal coating and PVC coating of the steel wire in the twisted part are not damaged.
Galvanizing is a one-time forming production, except for the cover plate, the side plate, end plate, and bottom plate are inseparable. Length/Width Tolerance (±5%) Height Tolerance (±5%), every 1 meter inside is divided into independent units by partitions.
The assembly method is adopted, and the cover plate, side plate, end plate and bottom plate are produced separately and assembled into a cage, and each part is wound and bound with spiral steel wires, and all side wires of the cage are made of thick wire to strengthen the strength of the gabion cage.
Good combination: convenient processing and transportation, can be bundled into various shapes according to design requirements, suitable for hillsides, beaches and embankments.
1. Gabion cages control and guide rivers and floods
2. Gebion cage flood discharge dams and diversion dams
3. Gabion mats for rockfall protection
4. Gabion cages prevent water and soil erosion
5. Gabion nets |Gabion bridge protection
6, gabion soil fixing structure
7, gabion net coastal defense project
8, gabion net port project
9, gabion | gabion retaining wall
10, gabion net road protection
The structure can be used for slope support, foundation pit support, mountain rock surface hanging net spraying, slope vegetation (greening), gabion net can also be made into gabion net box, gabion net mat for rivers, dams and Anti-scouring protection of seawalls and closure of reservoirs and rivers.
Control and guide rivers and floods: The most serious disaster of rivers is that the water washes away the banks and destroys them, causing floods, resulting in a large loss of life and property and a large amount of soil erosion. Therefore, when dealing with the above problems, the application of the gabion structure becomes one of the best solutions, and the gabion can permanently protect the riverbed and bank. Channel canal riverbed: The construction of the channel involves the stability of the slope and the riverbed. Therefore, the choice of gabion network structure is the main method adopted in many natural river reconstruction and artificial channel excavation in the past century. It can effectively and permanently protect the river bank or river bed. Gabion net|gabion net has the function of controlling water flow and preventing water loss, especially in environmental protection and water quality maintenance. It has excellent effects.
Bank revetment and slope protection: The application of ecological grid structure and river revetment and its slope toe protection is a very successful example. It gives full play to the advantages of gabion net | gabion net and achieves the ideal effect that cannot be achieved by other methods.
(1) Galvanized steel wire: low-carbon steel wire, the diameter of the steel wire is between 2.0MM and 4.0MM, the tensile strength of the steel wire is heavy or equal to 350-520Mpa, the surface treatment of the steel wire is hot-dip galvanized, and the galvanized protective layer is The thickness is made according to customer requirements, the maximum amount of galvanizing can reach 360g/m2, most of the galvanizing amount is around 260g/m2.
(2) Galvanized steel wire, the galvanized layer of low carbon steel wire is an alloy, the alloy composition is 5% aluminum-mixed trace rare earth alloy zinc layer. This is a new material used in recent years, the corrosion resistance is more than three times that of traditional pure galvanized, the diameter of the steel wire is between 1.0MM-3.0MM, and the tensile strength of the steel wire is 350-520Mpa!
Add: 801, Rishun Building, No. 24 Qilin Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, China