The steel grating is a kind of steel product with flat steel arranged in a certain distance and cross-bars and welded to form a square lattice in the middle. It is mainly used for gutter cover, steel structure platform slab, and steel ladder. For step boards, etc., the crossbars are generally twisted square steel. Mainly used as drain cover
The steel grating is generally made of carbon steel, and the surface is hot-dip galvanized, which can prevent oxidation. It can also be made of stainless steel. The steel grille has the properties of ventilation, lighting, heat dissipation, anti-skid, and explosion-proof.
1. According to the welding method, it can be divided into: pressure welding bar grating, embedded type, through lock type and through welding type.
2 According to the shape of the side surface of the loaded flat steel, it can be divided into: flat type, serrated steel grating and "I" type.
3. According to its purpose, it can be divided into: general purpose steel grating and special purpose steel grating, such as: trench cover, step board and so on.
4. Steel gratings are divided into materials: stainless steel gratings and carbon steel steel gratings .
1. The pressure-welded steel grating is made of loaded flat steel and cross bars arranged at a certain distance through the slats. It is welded into the original plate with 200 tons of hydraulic resistance welding automation equipment, and processed into customer requirements through cutting, perforating, edging and other processes. The product.
2. Loaded flat steel spacing: the center distance of two adjacent loaded flat steels, commonly used are 30MM and 40MM.
3. Crossbar spacing: The center spacing of two adjacent crossbars is usually 50MM, 100, two types, which can be produced according to customer requirements.
4. Various types of steel gratings can be customized according to customer requirements.
Hot-dip galvanizing, cold galvanizing, electro-galvanizing, spray painting, dipping anti-rust oil, dipping plastic, no treatment.
1. High strength, light weight;
2. Strong anti-corrosion ability and durable;
3. Beautiful appearance and shiny surface;
4. No dirt, no rain or snow, no water, self-cleaning, easy to maintain;
5. Ventilation, lighting, heat dissipation, non-slip, good explosion-proof;
6. Easy to install and disassemble.
1. Vertical strip spacing: conventionally 30, 40, 60 (mm); and non-standard spacing: 25, 34, 35, 50, etc.;
2. Horizontal bar spacing: conventionally 50, 100 (mm); and non-standard spacing: 38, 76, etc.;
3. Width: 20-60 (mm);
4. Thickness: 3-50 (mm).
It is widely used in petrochemical, electric power, tap water, sewage treatment, port and wharf, building decoration, shipbuilding, self-propelled parking lot, municipal engineering, sanitation engineering and other fields. Platforms, walkways, trestle bridges, trench covers, manhole covers, ladders, fences, factories Construction and so on.
Steel grating is used as a substitute for steel grating. Guardrail is also called fence net or isolation fence, so "steel grating substitute" is also known as steel grating. Because its firmness is stronger than that of fence nets, steel gratings are often used to make grids for specific requirements, and they are generally rarely used! The price is also 2 times higher than that of ordinary guardrails.
Designed and manufactured by steel grating. The structure is light, beautiful, high-strength feasible, easy to install, the surface is hot-dip galvanized, anti-corrosion, durable and paint-free maintenance. It is widely used in the ceilings of industrial and civil buildings such as tobacco manufacturing, industrial plants, large-scale stadiums, convention and exhibition centers, large-scale commerce, stations, docks, airports, etc.
There are two types of stepping installation: welding and bolting. The surface of the product is hot-dip galvanized and used with Yamato railings. It has the advantages of beautiful and firm appearance, easy installation, and maintenance-free.
Dense steel grating refers to a pressure-welded steel grating with a load-bearing flat steel spacing less than 25mm. In addition to the beautiful appearance and easy installation of standard pressure-welded steel gratings, it also satisfies some special occasions that have strict requirements on the size of objects passing through or leaking, such as large crowds and civilian occasions. The profiled steel grating can meet the requirements of women walking in high heels; another example is that in industrial and mining enterprises with a large flow of people, it is required that large objects (such as steel balls with a diameter of less than 20mm) are not allowed to fall to meet safety requirements
Add: 801, Rishun Building, No. 24 Qilin Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, China