Bird damage is a headache. The large numbers of birds pecking annoys fruit farmers. Faced with this situation, the application of anti-bird nets can effectively reduce the occurrence of bird damage. So, what are the advantages of bird prevention nets compared to ordinary bird prevention measures? under
1. The anti-bird net for agriculture does not harm the birds. When choosing a bird-proof net, focus on observing the main types of birds that endanger crops, and then choose the appropriate size according to the size of the bird. The main purpose is to prevent birds from entering the park, so as to achieve the purpose of prevention. From the color point of view, birds are more alert to colors such as red, blue, and yellow. After the bird-proof nets of these colors are installed, a large area of red and blue appears on the top of the installed field, and the birds are afraid to approach and can Under the premise of not harming birds, it plays a role in preventing birds, and is truly environmentally friendly and effective.
Bird damage is a headache. The large numbers of birds pecking annoys fruit farmers. Faced with this situation, the application of anti-bird nets can effectively reduce the occurrence of bird damage. So, what are the advantages of bird prevention nets compared to ordinary bird prevention measures? underThe anti-bird net does not harm the birds. When choosing a bird-proof net, focus on observing the main types of birds that endanger crops, and then choose the appropriate size according to the size of the bird. The main purpose is to prevent birds from entering the park, so as to achieve the purpose of prevention. From the color point of view, birds are more alert to colors such as red, blue, and yellow. After the bird-proof nets of these colors are installed, a large area of red and blue appears on the top of the installed field, and the birds are afraid to approach and can Under the premise of not harming birds, it plays a role in preventing birds, and is truly environmentally friendly and effective.
At present, more than 98% of orchards have suffered bird damage, and the annual economic loss caused by bird damage is as high as 700 million yuan. Scientists have discovered through years of research that birds have a certain sensitivity to colors, especially blue, orange and yellow. For this reason, on the basis of this research, researchers invented a wire mesh made of polyethylene as the basic material to cover all the orchards and used them for apples, grapes, peaches, pears, cherries and other fruits. Effect. To
1. Color selection Generally, it is recommended to use yellow anti-bird nets in mountainous areas and blue and orange-red anti-bird nets in plains. The above-mentioned colors do not dare to approach birds, which can prevent birds from pecking on fruits and prevent birds from hitting the net. The anti-bird effect is obvious. It is recommended not to use transparent screens in production. This kind of screens has no repelling effect and birds are easy to hit the nets. To
2. The choice of mesh and length depends on the size of the local bird. For example, small individual birds such as sparrows are the main ones, and a 3 cm mesh anti-bird net can be used; for example, large individual birds such as magpies and turtledoves are the main ones. A 4.5 cm mesh bird-proof net can be used. Generally, the wire diameter of the anti-bird net is 0.25 mm. The net length is purchased according to the actual size of the orchard. Most of the online products on the market are 100-150 meters long and 25 meters wide to cover the entire orchard.
3. The height and density of the support. When installing the fruit tree anti-bird net, the support must be laid first. The support can be purchased as a finished support, or it can be welded with galvanized pipe or triangle iron. The buried part should be welded with a cross. An iron ring is welded on the top of each bracket, and the brackets are connected through iron wires. After laying, the support should be firm and durable, and the height should be about 1.5 meters higher than the height of the fruit tree to facilitate ventilation and light transmission. The support density is generally 5 meters in length and 5 meters in width. The stent density can be increased or decreased according to the planting row spacing and orchard size. The denser the better, the denser the higher the cost. Bird-proof nets with corresponding widths can be purchased according to the width to save materials. To
4. Skynet and side net erection Fruit tree anti-bird nets should be erected three-dimensionally. The net on the upper part of the canopy is called the skynet. The skynet is worn on the wire drawn on the top of the support. Pay attention to the tight junctions and leave no gaps. The outer net of the canopy is called the side net, and the junction of the side nets should be close, and the length should reach the ground without leaving gaps. The sky net and the side net are closely connected to prevent birds from getting into the orchard. To
5. The installation time is determined. The anti-bird net of fruit trees is only used to prevent birds from harming fruits and fruits. Generally, install the anti-bird net of fruit trees 7-10 days before the fruit is mature when the birds start to peck and damage the fruit. The fruit can be taken after the fruit is completely harvested. Keep it under storage to prevent exposure to aging in the field and affect its service life. To
6. Maintenance and preservation of fruit tree anti-bird nets Fruit tree anti-bird nets are checked at any time after installation, and any damage is found to be repaired in time. After the fruit is harvested, carefully remove and roll the bird-proof net of the fruit tree, pack it and store it in a cool and dry place, and use it again when the fruit is mature in the coming year. Generally, it can be used for 3 to 5 years.
The bird-proof net is mainly made of pe or nylon material. The mesh is very small, which effectively isolates the upper bird from entering the net and stealing the fruit. The color of the bird-proof net is also certain when purchasing. The trick. This is how the anti-bird net can prevent birds. The mesh of the anti-bird net is translucent, and the standard anti-bird net is colored because birds are more alert to colors such as red, yellow, and blue. After the installation, a red or blue light appears on the top of the installed field, which prevents birds from approaching. It can play a role in preventing birds without harming them, and is truly environmentally friendly and effective. .
The anti-bird net is mainly to scare the birds on the color. The ultimate purpose is to prevent the birds from approaching the orchard and scare them thousands of miles away. So choose bright colors as much as possible,
The bird-proof nets that people often use are produced from the following materials, and the common ones are PE bird-proof net materials, PP, glass fiber, PVC, stainless steel wire, plastic/plastic\ nylon, pet bird-proof net materials , PC anti-bird net material, etc.
Polyethylene (PE for short) is a thermoplastic resin made by polymerizing ethylene. In industry, it also includes copolymers of ethylene and a few α-olefins. Polyethylene is odorless, non-toxic, feels like wax, has excellent low temperature resistance (the lowest operating temperature can reach -100~-70°C), has good chemical stability, and is capable of most acid and alkali corrosion (not resistant to oxidation Nature of acid). It is insoluble in common solvents at room temperature, has low water absorption and excellent electrical insulation.
Non-toxic, tasteless, low density, strength, stiffness, hardness and heat resistance are better than low-pressure polyethylene, can be used at 100 ℃. It has outstanding dielectric function and high-frequency insulation and is not affected by humidity, but it becomes brittle at low temperatures, not wear-resistant, and easy to age. It is suitable for manufacturing general mechanical parts, corrosion-resistant parts and insulating parts. The more common organic solvents such as acids and alkalis have little effect on it and can be used in food utensils.
Polypropylene has many excellent characteristics:
1. The relative density is small, only 0.89-0.91, which is one of the lightest types of plastics.
2. Outstanding mechanical functions. Except for impact resistance, other mechanical functions are better than polyethylene, and the forming and processing functions are better.
3. With high heat resistance, the continuous operating temperature can reach 110-120℃.
4. Good chemical function, almost no water absorption, and no reaction to most chemicals.
5. The texture is pure and non-toxic.
6. Good electrical insulation.
7. The transparency of polypropylene products is better than that of high-density polyethylene products.
It has many advantages but also flaws:
1. The finished product has poor cold resistance and low low temperature impact strength.
2. The finished product is susceptible to aging due to the effects of light, heat and oxygen during use.
3. Poor colorability.
4. Easy to burn.
5. Poor resistance, high static electricity, poor dyeability, printability and adhesion.
Glass fiber anti-bird net material
Glass fiber (formerly known as glass fiber or fiberglass in English) is a kind of inorganic non-metallic materials with excellent functions. It has a variety of types. Its strengths are good insulation, strong heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, and high mechanical strength, but its shortcomings are sex. Brittle, poor wear resistance. It is made of glass balls or waste glass through high-temperature melting, drawing, winding, weaving and other technologies. The diameter of its monofilament is a few microns to more than 20 microns, which is equivalent to a hair strand. 1/20-1/5 of each fiber strand is composed of hundreds or even thousands of monofilaments. Glass fiber is usually used as reinforcement materials in composite materials, electrical insulation materials and thermal insulation materials, circuit boards and other fields of the national economy.
Polyvinyl chloride, abbreviated as PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) in English, is the initiator of vinyl chloride monomer (VCM) in peroxides, azo compounds, etc.; or under the effects of light and heat, according to the reaction mechanism of free radical polymerization Polymers formed by polymerization. Vinyl chloride homopolymers and vinyl chloride copolymers are collectively referred to as vinyl chloride resins.
Stainless steel wire anti-bird net material
Stainless steel wire, also known as stainless steel wire, is a variety of different standards and types of silk products manufactured with stainless steel as raw materials. The origin is the United States, the Netherlands, and Japan, and the cross section is usually round or flat. The most common stainless steel wire with good corrosion resistance and high cost performance is 304 and 316 stainless steel wire.
Polyamide is commonly known as nylon (Nylon), English name Polyamide (PA), density 1.15g/cm3, is a general term for thermoplastic resins rich in repeating amide groups—[NHCO]— on the molecular backbone, including aliphatic PA and fat— Aromatic PA and aromatic PA. Among them, there are many types of aliphatic PA, large output, and widely used, and its name is determined by the specific number of carbon atoms of the monomer. It was created by the famous American chemist Carothers and his scientific research team.
Nylon is a term for polyamide fiber (nylon), which can be made into growing fiber or staple fiber. Nylon is the trade name of polyamide fiber, also known as Nylon. The English name Polyamide (PA for short), its basic constituent material is an aliphatic polyamide connected by an amide bond—[NHCO]—.
1. The anchor is fixed on the ground, which can guarantee the stability of the column. To set up a bird-proof net, you need to connect horizontally and vertically with iron wires to form a grid. After fixing the two ends of the iron wire, you need to tighten the iron wire with a wire tensioner, and then fix it. The next step is to set up the net.
2. The erection of the anti-bird net should be based on the height of the fruit tree, and the column must exceed the height of the fruit tree by more than 1.5 meters. The steel pipe is erected every ten meters in the horizontal direction and every 20 meters in the longitudinal direction. The bottom of the steel pipe shall be irrigated with cement, and the depth of the irrigated cement is about 70 cm.
3. Thread the mesh and thread in accordance with the pace. Put the net on the shelf and fix the two sides of the net line. First, let’s pass through the wire of the skynet. After opening the anti-bird net, find the side of the width and use the wire to pierce the grid. A piece of rope is reserved at each end and tied to the edge of the grid at both ends. In this way, the width side can be opened quickly and accurately during the installation process. The blue or black end of the anti-bird net is a reinforced side, which acts as a reinforcement.
E-mail: [email protected]
Add: 801, Rishun Building, No. 24 Qilin Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, China