Pvc coated gabion baskets
The pvc coated gabion baskets is a net cage made of a hexagonal net (hexagonal net) that twists metal wires in one direction and weaves two weeks, with a thickness of 0.15-0.5m (including 0.5m). gabion s are divided into several units by partitions, in order to strengthen the strength of the structure of gabion s, all panel edges are made of steel wires with larger diameters.
Gabion net pads are divided into two categories: surface metal coating and surface PVC/PE coating. The diameter of the metal wire used is different according to the size of the hexagon. The production process is to weave the net, cut it, lock the edge, and make it into a gabion after binding. Basic parameters
(1) Aperture: 60*80mm, 80*100mm, 80*120mm, 100*120mm, 120*150mm
The length of the twisted part of the pair of wires shall not be less than 50mm to ensure that the metal coating and PVC coating of the steel wire in the twisted part are not damaged.
(2) Wire diameter: Gabion nets are divided into three wire diameters—mesh wire, edge wire, and binding wire
1. The range of mesh is 2mm-4mm
2. The edge wire is generally larger than the mesh wire, 0.5mm-1mm thick
3. The binding wire is generally smaller than the mesh wire, and the common one is 2.2mm
(3) Steel wire tension: not less than 38kg/m2 380N/mm
(4) Surface treatment
1. Galvanized. The highest zinc content is 10g/m2. Poor corrosion resistance
2. Hot-dip galvanizing. The highest amount of zinc can reach 300g/m2. Strong corrosion resistance
3. Galvan (zinc aluminum alloy). This is divided into two erials, zinc-5% aluminum-mixed rare earth alloy steel wire, zinc-10% aluminum mixed rare earth alloy steel wire. Super anti-corrosion
4. PVC plastic wrap. The thickness of the plastic wrap is generally 1.0mm, for example: 2.7mm is 3.7mm after wrapping. Strong anti-corrosion
(5) Partition: Add a partition every meter in the long direction of the gabion net
(6) Size: can be customized
(7) The range of aperture and wire diameter compared
It is mainly used as a slope protection structure for river courses, bank slopes, and roadbed slopes. It can not only prevent the river bank from being damaged by water flow and wind and waves, but also realize the natural convection and exchange function between the water body and the soil below the slope to achieve ecological balance. Planting green on the slope can add landscape and green effect.
1. Galvanized wire plastic-coated hexagonal mesh is to wrap a layer of pvc (plastic) protective layer on the surface of galvanized wire, and then weave it into various specifications of hexagonal mesh. This pvc protective layer will greatly increase the service life of the net, and through the selection of different colors, it can be integrated with the surrounding natural environment.
2. Zinc-5% aluminum-mixed rare earth steel wire plastic coating: wrap a layer of pvc protective layer on the surface of zinc-5% aluminum-mixed rare earth steel wire, and then weave it into hexagonal nets of various specifications. This pvc protective layer will greatly increase the service life of the net, and through the selection of different colors, it can be integrated with the surrounding natural environment.
Add: 801, Rishun Building, No. 24 Qilin Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, China