Tennis is recognized globally as the second largest sport in the world, second only to football. An isolation fence must be installed around the tennis court fence to ensure the safety of spectators. Tennis courts are gradually increasing around us. So what is the required height of the tennis court fence? How can we protect the safety of pedestrians more safely?
The "Rules of Tennis Competition" promulgated by the International Tennis Federation and the National Sports Commission stipulate that the minimum height of the tennis court net is 4 meters!
There are certain standards for the height of the tennis court fence, and there are different standards for installing on different occasions. The height standards of the tennis court fence are as follows according to different venue standards
1. The height of the fence of ordinary sports grounds and tennis courts should be at least 4 meters;
2. If the site is close to a residential area or a road, its height should be more than 5 meters;
3. In order to make it easier for spectators to watch the game on the side of the tennis court, a seine with a height of 0.8 meters can be set;
4. The height of the retaining net of the roof tennis court is more than 6 meters.
5. The fence must be sturdy, without protruding parts, and door handles and bolts must be concealed to avoid danger to players;
6. The access door should be large enough to allow the equipment to maintain the stadium to enter;
7. The access door should be placed in an appropriate position so as not to affect playing. Generally, the door is 1.5 meters wide and 2.5 meters high or 1.2 meters wide and 2 meters high;
8. The fixing parts of the tennis court fence should not have sharp edges.
The "Rules of Tennis Competition" promulgated by the International Tennis Federation and the National Sports Commission stipulate that the area of a standard tennis court shall not be less than 36.60 meters (length) x 18.30 meters (width). In this area, the standard size of the effective field is: 23.77 meters (length) × 10.97 meters (width), there should be a space not less than 6.40 meters after each end line, and there should be space outside each side line. Less than 3.66 meters.
E-mail: [email protected]
Add: 801, Rishun Building, No. 24 Qilin Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, China